We invite you cordially to the „Siesta House” vacation home in the Kashubia, located in Sulęczyno, a picturesque summer resort in the centre of the Szwajcaria Kaszubska: the land of lakes, hills and forests. This place is our dreams come true and we will be happy to share it with you. We tried to integrate Mediterranean accents with the beautiful nature of the Kashubia to create a charming quiet spot full of sunny energy. Siesta is an all-year house located at the 30 metres distance from a small lake surrounded by a forest, lush greenery and a spacious garden tempting with its greenness. And, when leaves turn yellow, orange or red or white winter peeks through the window, there is nothing more pleasant than getting warmed up by a fireplace and look at the dancing flames.
See you there!
Siesta House received the Guest Review Awards 2017 and Guest Review Awards 2018 granted by Booking.com customers.
Thank you for appreciating our efforts.
Siesta House is an all-year house consisting of five rooms and two bathrooms. It occupies 150m2 and can house 10 people. It is designed in the Mediterranean style emphasized by the use of sandstone. A patio with a fountain being an integral part of the house surrounded by the greenness of the garden and the forest offers relief on hot days.
A ground floor consists of a spacious living room with an open kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The upper floor offers three rooms and a bathroom.
public WiFi, satellite TV with programs in various languages, DVD, Hi-Fi, an extension table for 10 people with chairs, a wide sofa and armchairs.
induction or gas hob, an oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine, kitchenware and utensils.
with a shower and WC on each floor and, additionally, a large bathtub on the ground floor
bedlinen and towels provided
a spacious patio with a grill and a fountain, garden furniture, deck chairs, a sunshade
The Siesta House is located on the Skarsino lake, in a structural basin surrounded by a forest. Its unique location offers both peace and quiet and the proximity of a wide range of facilities and tourist infrastructure. Well-equipped shops and inns serving delicious regional cuisine can be found at about 300 m distance from the house. Numerous bike trails pass nearby and water facilities attract tourists. Sulęczyno is surrounded by three large lakes with the Słupia river passing through them, offering an excellent opportunity for canoeing. Sulęczyno is also at the centre of music events in the Kashubia. The annual “Jazz in the Forest” jazz festival and an international accordion festival are particularly popular. The Tricity is within approximately one-hour drive from the village that offers a comfortable starting point for trips to the Baltic.
Below you can see a list of attractions in Kashubia recommended by Siesta House
· Canoeing · Fishing · Cycling · Horseback riding ·
· Swimming pool and sauna · Stone circles · Ski lift ·
· House upside down · Lookout tower · Neclé pottery · Castle ·
· Kashubian Miniature Park · The oldest steam engine · Aquapark ·
40km: · Open-air museum ·
60km: · Tri-City: Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia ·
Interior photos by Anna Rezulak
· PLN 900 /day up to 10 people, additional people for PLN 80 /person.
· the minimum rental period is 7 days (from Saturday to Saturday)
· maximum number of guests: 10 people
· a VAT invoice can be issued
· costs of use settled separately on the day of departure on the basis of electricity and water meter readings.
· a security deposit of PLN 500 is payable upon the handing over the keys to the house
20% advance to be paid by transfer not later than two weeks from the date of booking by e-mail or by phone.
· 40 days before the beginning of the stay, 100% of the advance paid will be returned,
· 30 days before the beginning of the stay, 80% of the advance will be returned,
· no return is available if less than 21 days are left to the beginning of the stay.
Check out the offer of our Siesta Camp resort
We will answer immediately.